LESSONS & RENTALS
Summit Ski Area’s base elevation on Mt. Hood is 4,000 ft. with 306 ft. of vertical lift, making it the perfect place for families and beginners. Join a group lesson. Ski or snowboard using our new fleet of rentals.
Summit Ski Area is the best place on Mt. Hood to learn to ski and snowboard. The gentle slope and our experienced instructors make the learning process fun!
GROUP LESSONS – $80 per person
Offered Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays at 10:00am and 1:00pm and weekdays by appointment. Group Lessons include:
- 1.5 hour lesson
- Lift ticket
Available by appointment, please call 503-272-0256
Summit Ski Area is proud to offer a wide variety of NEW top-of-the-line skiing and snowboarding gear for rentals. Snow tubes are free with your tubing ticket.
- Adult (age 11+) all day ski or snowboard package – $37
- Adult half-day 12pm-4pm (age 11+) ski or snowboard package – $32
- Youth (<age 11) all day ski or snowboard package – $27
- Youth half-day 12pm-4pm (<age 11) ski or snowboard package – $22
- All-day skis or snowboard only – $22
- Half-day skis or snowboard only – $17
- All-day snowboard boots only – $20
- Half-day snowboard boots only – $15
- Anytime ski poles only – $5
- Anytime helmet – $10